Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Hot Pockets

Just having a Hot Pocket for lunch and wanted to tell you about it.
[The first bite tastes nice, warn, dough-y]
It's a pepperoni pizza hotpocket. And though i'm eating it now (cause i'm hungry) i know i won't feel good about it later.
I never eat a hot pocket, and then, an hour later, say: "Wow, i'm sure glad i ate that."
I usually say something like, "great, here comes the diarrhea" or maybe "why am i so achy...oh yeah, that hot pocket".
Hot Pocket
[Still a little frozen in the middle]
But they're so convienient, that i can't resist having them around the house. You know, for when i don't feel like cooking.
[Dough-y at the other end too]
Almost done with the pizza pocket now. Stomach begining to ache.
I sure am glad my friend A- ate most of the ones in my freezer. That would also explain the lack of toilet paper and the broken shitter.
[All gone]
Well, i'm sure glad i saved 10 minutes by not making a sandwich.
-JDM

2 comments:

  • At 11/28/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    That's pretty funny. I'm glad you're not at my house right now or my restroom would be ruined also. It's a good diet idea though.Diahreeah. I hope that's spelled right. I decided not to get the flew shot in hopes to getting a quicky diet. oh well. hot pocket!

     
  • At 11/28/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    I wasn't trying to be funny.

    hot pocket (sung to the tune of the theme)
    That was supposed to be funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home