Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When's baseball back?

Wow, the post-season of Baseball is pretty interesting. People are changing teams left and right. It's so weird. how can you like one team and not a bunch of others when you start liking one guy and he goes to a different team. For instance. I love Aaron Rowand from White Sox. But now that he's with the Phillies, how do I not root for them too!? I'm so confused as to where my loalties lie! I still love the Padres, of course. But what happens if a-Rod joins the Padres?!!? I can't root for him! I just don't know how people do it.

2 comments:

  • At 11/29/2005 2:29 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    I my opinion, you've gotta stick with the team. That's what i tend to do anyway. You can have lot's of favorite players, but you've only got one team! My loyalties would have to lie with the hometown, and in fact, when A-Rod comes back to Seattle, he recieves a huge middle-finger for a welcome. Sure they used to love him, but once he left...as the saying goes: "once you're gone you're a piece of shit who left cause you're greedy!"
    I guess my point is, that i'd prefer to start rooting for a new player, and still be able to watch my hometeam live.
    Understandably, you want to follow players you like, and think are good, but that's what fantasy is for!

     
  • At 11/29/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    mmm... fantasy...mmm. Speaking of which! When is that back! I need to do some drafting! Oh man.
    Yes, you make a great point. let's all give A-Rod the finger! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home