Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Friday, December 02, 2005

SODUKO

I love soduko. I play it almost every day via our local Red daily paper that is free. So, when I'm getting on the train everyday, I pick one up. Good stuff. Friday's is usually the hardest one. I'm not scared though. It may take me all day but i will do it!
Chris has gotten crazy good at them. seriously. I wonder if this can somehow become an olimpic sport. It should be. Who can finish first. Chris would get Gold, I would get Silver. For sure.

2 comments:

  • At 12/02/2005 10:48 AM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    Heck Yeah! Suduko rocks. I still enjoy the Chicago Reader crossword, but Red Eye Suduko is lots of fun; trying to beat that nerdy radio-personality.

     
  • At 12/02/2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    man, i messed up a super easy one that took him 9 min. in the first 2 minutes. Ugh!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home