Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Friday, December 16, 2005

C'mon feel the noize...

Woo hoo it's friday night and I don't give a @$&%.
Oh yeah, it's getting that time of the year when I get antsy for something new. Yes, everything is new to me these days, but I want to travel. I want to get some mileage on my passport. The places I want to go is Holland, Germany, Prague and my favorite mmmm Budapest. http://www.budapestinfo.hu/en/ Check that out. Oh man that place just looks like another world. I want to go so bad. I'm going to use my tax return to go. (if I get anything, of course)
The other night, JD McGregor and I were tossing a few drinks back and I ended up getting pretty drunk. We ended the night promising to go on our own Europe vacation. Ahh the fun that will be had. The adventure too! good times good times

1 comments:

  • At 12/20/2005 2:30 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    I'm stoked for the budapest trip. Yeah, we were a little tossed that night, but so was B- and the french girl! Woohoo! Good times.
    Holland, Germany and Prague are awesome! I'd go back too all three.
    No real picture of my last trip online, else i'd post one.

    See you in Eastern Europe,
    JDM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home