Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Chipotle is yummy!!

I am a big fan of Chipotle. Mainly because of all the veggies and stuff, I figured it was way better for me than getting fries and a big mac... I'm starting to wonder if it's true though...

My burrito has 59g of fat, and 1215 calories. How about yours?

If I remove the Sour cream and Avacado... My burrito has 34g of fat, and 933 calories. But avacado is supposed to be good for you so i'm keeping it!

Maybe I'll get rid of cheese? My burrito has 32g of fat, and 885 calories.

What about no cheese or sour cream and make it a bowl?My burrito has 23g of fat.

Wait, now i'm eating a bowl of black beans, rice, avacado and lettuce...

Hmm, how about this. Tortilla, rice, avadado, lettuce, black beans... My burrito has 32g of fat.
oh wait! Fajita veggies!! My burrito has 40g of fat. Woah, I thought Veggies would be good for me!! They're not! I'm taking them off my burrito. My burrito has 32g of fat.

3 comments:

  • At 12/27/2005 12:18 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    1200 calories! Holy Buckets!

    I really don't think i needed to know that, and now won't be able to eat there without thinking about it. Over *half* of my daily calories in one meal?, yikes.
    Chippy-top-top is mighty delicious though, and now i know why. Especially a grilled chicken burito (cal=1097) with chipotle tabasco....ummmm.
    Maybe i should go to subway instead.

     
  • At 12/27/2005 5:10 PM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    Well, one thing one should keep in mind is that when one eats there, one generally doesn't eat for the rest of the day... Just a thought...

     
  • At 1/27/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Hey Yasmien! I just found this blog on Claudia's...I'm so backed up on my blog commenting duties...but i'm reading it , I really am.

    AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE SO MANY CALORIES IN CHIPOTLE! It seems so...innocent. I thought the burrito bowl would be marginally better, but NO!

    This has haunted me all week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home