Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks day

Yay, It's St. Patty's day and even better it's a weekend! This week was really long, which I'm greatful for because I'm tired of my life flashing right by me! I'm going to turn 28 next week?! what happend to being 14?! What happend to living with my parents and being a kid? I used to think "oh well, if I can't make it on my own, i'll just move home to my folks" now I think "If I can't pay rent, get another job" It's just weird to think I've past that time where living with my parents is just not an option. How am I getting so close to 30!? Any why don't I have a mortgage yet?! Life is confusing. And I really just want to sloooooow down!
Thats it, i'm enrolling in my local high school next week. Where is my Tomagachi?

2 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home