Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Well, another fun weekend over, and another work week to look fwd to.
Huang and I started out our weekend going to a bar out in Wrigleyville (Lincoln Park?, we're not real sure where the boundries are). It seemed to have potential, in that it was a cool looking bar on a corner, with kind of an old-ish flair (old wood bar and such) and a big room in the back with a stage for music. Huang wanted to see a guy in the band playing, so we went to check that out. The problem was that everyone there was going on 40, at least. We were definately the youngest ones there. We had a beer and heard some songs, then took off, as it wasn't doing-it-for us.
Headed back to our old reliable InnerTown to meet the boys and shoot some stick.
Saturday we headed out to the museum at the Art Institute of Chicago again. We like that museum, have been there three times now, and think we've seen almost all of it.
Tried to find a show to see, but there's no good movies out. Ended up at Gold Star playing pool and sipping beers till closing.

I swear, the regulars at Gold Star must think we're the worst pool players. I think we get our share of respect at InnerTown, but whenever we go to Gold Star (this is including our friend Sean) pool just isn't shot well. I guess it's just a good thing that the line there is never too bad.
Anyway, Sat. night was fun. Huang always seems to meet people at Gold Star, which is cool, even if it does end in an armwrestling competition.

Cheers,
JDM

1 comments:

  • At 2/13/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    Yes, another good weekend. I think we've done every room now. I will say that the Minature room is my favorite. Why? It's adorable! I just think there should be more rooms from the 80's or 70's or the "college pad" where poor kids use cinder blocks as book cases for their record players. (simpson's reference, ha!)
    Anyway, I shot some stick, I had some fun. I also ate pizza from "Piece" and they're sooo yummy. mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm goooood!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home