Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll

So, you want Sex drugs and Rock and roll, eh?
That's last weekend for me! First I had an awesome chick come hang out, she did drugs in my apartment, none of which I partook of, but it still counts. Then later in the week I was hanging out with this gorgeous guy at the bar, where we listened to great rock and roll music, I ended up bringing him back to my place where we had sex. it was awesome.
My life is all about Sex drugs and rock and roll!

1 comments:

  • At 12/29/2005 7:15 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    Yeah, that was a pretty good time, and that guy was lucky to get some hot action like Huangy. I'm jealous.
    Well, no work tomorrow since it's a holiday weekend (and cause i'm unemployed), so let's get out there and smoke some drugs tonight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home