Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Asking co-workers for spare change

I forgot my wallet at home and was found stranded. No food and no ride home. This sucks. Calling my boyfriend for a ride home didn't pan out. He would do it, but he doesn't know how long it will take and how to navigate downtown. I see his point, but I hate him anyway. So, I hate asking people for money. Except my boyfriend, I see no reason why I cant say "hey, buy me a vodka Cran or two" because I know I spend money on him so it works out at the end of the week.
so, i broke down and asked to borrow 1.50. My very cool cooworker gave it to me, but I feel dirty now. I can't wait to go home though and eat. I'm starving!! I've eaten three dougnuts (We're IT we always have doughnuts.)
Ugh, I feel malnutitious. I really want some food. and money. lots and lots of it. piles of it.

4 comments:

  • At 1/20/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    hehe, I said "tit"... hehe

     
  • At 1/20/2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said…

    You are such a nerd. :-) Well, at least you weren't threatened with being stranded at a titty bar. What's up w/ you and getting stranded?? ;-) Awwwee...

    I had no idea you had this blog, btw. I'm totally linking to you now.

     
  • At 1/23/2006 5:02 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    Getting stranded sure does suck. But of the b/f was working far away, didn't know when he was getting off of work, and 4-6 inches of snow was forecasted that night, i could see how it would be tough for him to be able to tell you exactly when he'd make it to downtown Chicago.
    But i'm sure he loves you and would give you a lift anytime you asked, esp if you were stranded.
    =I'll by you a vodka cran

     
  • At 1/25/2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    Yay! Thanks Claudia! And JD, whatever, you're awesome, I know you'd have picked me up if I really needed it. and Missy, what the hell?? You should totally Post!! (I'll call you to see what's up. but, it's 7 am right now for you, so I'll wait a bit... xoxo to all of you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home