Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wicked

Yay, JD and I are going to see the show Wicked tonight. He got me tickets for Chanamas. And our day finally came to go see it! I'm so excited, i've wanted to see this play forever. The last time I saw a play was more than two years ago. (It was The Graduate).
We're going to the Oriental Theater tonight, it's a really nice theater right smack dab in the middle of dowtown Chicago.
I'm really excited. So excited that I'm not even the least bit perturbed that I had a 7 am meeting with a person who forgot about it... I woke up at 6 am! I usually wake up at 8. But it's okay, he's busy and I know that a meeting that early was bound to get jumbled up. I'm not sure why he scheduled it that early, but I guess he was being optamistic. Which is commendable really... =)

3 comments:

  • At 1/26/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    Oh my god, it was so awesome. Glinda was played as such a cute and funny character. Reminded me of SNL's Amy Poehler. It was so awesome. I cried and cried; then cried some more.

     
  • At 1/26/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said…

    LUCKY! I want to see it!!

     
  • At 1/27/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    oh my gawd, you would love it, It's going to be in Chicago for a few more months, so you should try to make it out here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home