Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Another week after another weekend

ah, time flies. I'm back to the grind after another relaxing weekend. On Sunday, I played video games all day. I feel like it's such a waste of my time, yet, I just can't muster the energy to do anything productive anyway. Well, I did do four loads of laundry and JD did dishes, both of which are major accomplishments. Not because we never do them, but because it's a major improvement when they're not needed to be done! We also went to lunch at this excellent pizza place called Metro Pizza. The crust is super thin and crispy and really there are no edges. also If you order a slice, it comes out slider style. (slider= 6 whitecastle burgers stuck in two rows, like they used to do at the Stratosphere 50's diner, I loved that place)
so, you get 6 squares of pizza. Anyway, it's yummy.
Oh, so Saturday JD and I went to Woodstock, IL. Where they filmed the movie Groundhog day with Bill Murray. that movie rocked! and so did this town! Now I know that the film was filled almost entirely in this square. It's so funny. We ate the diner where the drunks were wanting to go eat, Angelo's. We went to the bowling alley, but didn't go in. Neither of us felt like bowling. All in all the townsquare was cute. And we took photos of all the cuteness. I'll have to post them on my site.
Friday was spent at my local pub. The Innertown pub. We played pool with our good friend, Sean, and chatted. It was a fun night, per the usual.
How was your weekend?

1 comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said…

    Fine - I went to Sacramento and reminisced over all the fun places I used to hang out.. And I had a lot of quality time chatting w/ my friend Megan Fidell.. And we went to my friend Maggie's babyshower, which was cute and fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home