Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Life is pretty good right now

Ah to quote a smart and beautiful woman, Missy, Life is pretty good right now.
I concur! With no disparaging remarks to be had! Life is good! JD and I are moving in together. It's snowing in Chicago, too! The wonder that is the cold weather is still here and we're still loving it. Yes, it's so warm in our former home, but then we wouldn't get to wear cool scarves and binies and run into warm bars and so on. I love the winter in Chicago! It's freakin' cold!
My dead end job is awesome too! I have a really cool boss and my coworkers are really nice. The work is good too, plus I make enough money to pay bills and have fun! Isn't that helpful.
So cheers everyone! Cheers to making lemonade out of lemons!
If you have time, please reply why you can also say "life is pretty good right now".

1 comments:

  • At 2/12/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    I've got to agree with you that life is good right now. I'm happily NOT looking for a new job. Things are good here in Chicago for me. Getting out a little more, and trying to have some fun. Went to the art museum again this weekend. Good stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home