Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Mad City was cooool

So, JD and I went on a weekend trip to Wisconsin. It's growning to be my favorite state in the union! I love that place! It's so relaxing and there's a feminist book store that was great a long with some other cool shoppes. the scenery was really pretty too. And the lakes are just breathtaking! JD and I started off with a trip to the House on The Rock. it's a crazy rich man's house and apperently he'd rather have the worlds largest carosel in his house then feed a family in Samalia for a year. Ouch! When did I get so judgemental?!
Anyway, Silver Jews rocked, very nice, For a band that sounds like one guy playing his acoustic guitar on his songs, he sure did have a lot of people in his band. 6, with four holding a guiter of some sort. interesting. Anyway, I liked Madison a lot, it's very peaceful and seems liberal. So. Good times and I'll post pics soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home