Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's baseball Season! Enter Fantasy into my life again.

It's Baseball season again!
Woo hoo! It's baseball season again. Thank god! It took way to long to get here! I've got two fantasy baseball leagues going right now. It's great, one with my good buddies and one with perfect strangers. It's awesome. I usually do well with the perfect stranger leagues, and average with my buddies mainly because James always gets in my head and messes my game up. But not this year! James is too far away now! ha!
So, the first game I'm going to isn't even a cubs or white socks game. It's a Mariners game in Seattle. The opponents? My Padres!! woo hoo. Hopefully Ryan Klesko and Mike Cameron will be off the DL by then because I'm really looking forward to seeing them play.

1 comments:

  • At 4/06/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    I too am stoked for the season. Last year was my first year playing fantasy. It was a good time, and needless to say, I came in last. I plan on doing much better this year (maybe second to last) in our friend league. My public league looks nice too though, we'll see what they do.
    JDM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home