Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Blowing up schools a la Myspace

I found out some other kid put a plan to blow up his school on his myspace account. Why don't I see these myspace pages? The only ones I see are ones asking for people to comment on their pictures, and fill out surveys starting with what's your favorite color, etc. I once saw a slam book, does anyone remember those from Junior high? god I loved those. I even made one. Anyway, my point, Why are the criminal minded using Myspace to glorify their crimes?

1 comments:

  • At 5/05/2006 9:44 AM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    What's a slam book?
    I think those kids just talk too much. Maybe those are just idol threats, they're just looking for attention, and therefore, stupidly post that shit on myspace.
    I'm glad none of your friends have posted mentions of going into the high school with a gun. That would just make them a retarded high schooler.
    I'd post my devious plans for world domination on myspace, but kinda want it to be a surprise.
    Supplies!
    JDM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home