Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Jobby job

Yay! I started my new job and so far so good! My boss seems very cool and my coworkers don't seem to be jerks. So far so good! The work seems like it's going to be different, all these new applications I need to learn and stuff. But it does seem like there is going to be plenty of room for me to grow. So I'm excited about that too.
I work at the John Hancock building. 20 floors below where Chris Farley died. It's where Jerry Springer lives. Across the street from Jennifer Aniston and Oprah Winfrey. It's preeettty coooOOL.
I'm still in training and learning about the business. It's pretty cool. It's a Real estate bank. they buy and sell properties and manage some properties. I'm still not sure as to why there's trading done inside though... I guess in due time I'll figure out the business just like at Pharmingen. I'm so excited about this job. hopefully it'll be good.

3 comments:

  • At 5/09/2006 11:11 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said…

    Wait a sec, is this your firest or second job in Chicago?

     
  • At 5/10/2006 7:43 AM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    This is my second job in Chicago. I left Wrigley because there was no room for advancement. so, now i'm at RREEF it's a Real Estate/Bank. Im still learning about the business right now trying to figure it out. But I'm very excited! There seems to be a lot of places for me to move to after I've been here about a year or so. So i'm suuuper excited, plus it's in the John Hancock building!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    Congrats again on the new job! I think you'll be happy there. That building is awesome, what a location! I work way out in fawking Maywood! = (
    Can't wait to meet you for dinner, or just have a drink at the bar on top of that place!
    Love,
    JDM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home