Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Worst Movie Ever....!

No, i didn't have the displeasure of seeing MI3 (or MIIII as i like to refer to it) this weekend and, in fact, I was happy to hear it did worse than expected. I kept hearing from people that they weren't going to see it "'cause Tom Cruise is nuts". But I did manage to sit through Hostel and ugh. Ugh with a capital UG! I'm pretty sure i've got better ideas for a movie. In fact, how about one where backpackers get slaughtered in a hostel by soome traveling lunatic. That would be scarier than this piece of garbage. The premise was retarded, and the acting (esp in the beginning) was atrocious. Am i expecting too much from a horror flick? I don't think so. I want that hour of my life back!, oh, i'd just waste it anyway.
Recent movie recap:
Capote - Yay!
Velocity of Gary - Booooo!
Hostel - Booooo!
Donny Darco - Yay!
Charlie's Angels (first half) - Meh.
Lost (series) - Yay!
Stepford Wives - Meh.
Brazil - Yay!

Now get back to work!
JDM

1 comments:

  • At 5/08/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger Miss Huang said…

    Awesome. Hostile was the worste movie ever. it was so stupid. beyond stupid. and the Velocity of Gary was disapointing. I was hoping for some cool view points. But no. We did watch Metropolis too. Did you forget? Also, the Saddest music in the world wasn't too long ago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home