Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My take on Chicago weather

One, it's such a huge relief when you hear things like "it's going to be in the 60's tonight." People genuinly are relieved and feel better knowing one, it's not going to be swealtering (or it's not going to be freezing depending on what time of year it is) I'm still not sure why so many people live in such crappy weather. I'm not sure why I'm doing it either. But my point is, that being able to have those tiny moments of relief regarding the weather makes those moments so great that it would be a shame to live where there's no influx. Sure you could plan your weekends better, but you wouldn't bond with anyone on the little things like it's going to be in the 60's tonight.
I'm going to watch my softball game tonight instead of play because I'm not in the mood due to my hormones being wacky at the moment.

2 comments:

  • At 6/26/2006 5:03 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    That so true about the midwest. the weather is crazy jere but i love it! One weekend is hot and muggy, the next is 70 and comfortable! My fvorite though is the hot and rainy!
    And thunderstorms woke me in the middle oF the night last night (windows were open cause it was hot), wild.
    In all reality though, i love the cool weather the best.

     
  • At 7/06/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    Hmm...you'd probably hate living here then. It's always between 60 and 75 degrees.

    We think we're dieing of swealtering heat when it reaches like 80! Seriously!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home