Vodka Cran

This is a blog. We blog.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer in the City

Summer is here in Chicago and it rocks. So much to do so little time.
There were about 5 fests here this weekend. Chris and I made it to the book fair and May Fest where I ate my first Bratworste. It was Okay. I'm bummed I missed the alternative book fair though. I didn't know about it until it was too late. Harvey Pekar was there doing a reading or an interview, something. Oh well.
Either way, Chicago is amazing in the summer! Every weekend there is a ton of stuff going on, and Chris and I can bike to almost all of them!

1 comments:

  • At 6/09/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger JD McGregor said…

    I'll go to the beach anytime you want to meet us there Missy. I'll even bring my new cast to show you!
    JMD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home